Sunday, September 21, 2014

ON THE MOVE !!!

No good reason and several hundred reasons why it's been so long since my last post. 
A Recap since March to present day. !! twins !!
Yep we are proud grandparents of six the last two being twins. I was blessed to be able to help care for them as my daughter had to go back to work. My day had to be organized to the point of knowing what time it was by the cry I heard coming from the other room. Slowly our home turned into make shift nursey with each room dedicated to different activity. Eating was the kitchen with proper baby chairs and the right number of bottle, bibs,and spoons freshly wash by pap every night. The living room was a play room and time of adventure as the twins played ,bounced ,crawled , and occasionally napped Julia an I listened to Odessy tapes for hours ..even a picnic or two  in the living room on the blanket that covered most all carpet areas from baby burps.
If we where not listening to adventures we swam with one baby in tow at a time ; both got to swim with us if we had extra help.  We had a big out doors blanket Under the shade for nap time in the out of doors. 
Bed room was nap room and changeing room. TV room well that was a little of every thing,Some days as we got more perfected in the everyday routine..this went on all summer. When the kids went home we spent the evening getting ready to do it all over the next day. No two days where the same yet there was a comfortable routine....than August came well it started  in July but by august we where helping the kids and their folks move. No sooner did we get them settled in their new home and us back home our selves; we through a series of unrelated events are moving as well. I hope to blog about how I organize my self and my hubby to get all our stuff in to our newly built home. Oh and how we get my mother organized and moved in to that newly built home too. yep a new phase in my life.. Can't wait to see what God has In store. I'm sure I will need to keep it organized along the the way. 
So though this is not my normal blog I hope you will join me for my next adventure of 
"get organized with Kim, the big move !" 
Of course my first tip to any one moving:
 is to sort your stuff in to piles what to Keep, pass on, throw away ...
I see boxes in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment